This home captures the essence of country living with modern conveniences. The combination of mud brick and shadow clad give the exterior an architectural feel, while still maintaining the heritage of the building.
- Well appointed stylish, spacious kitchen
- Cedar windows
- Large sliding double glazed cedar doors
- Covered deck area 20 x 4m
- Integrated living areas
- Internal reflection pond with curved bridge to main bedroom
- Cedar louvered wall between living & main bed overlooking reflection pond
- External open fireplace to deck
- Internal fireplace with feature rock to chimney
- Spotted gum hardwood flooring
- Reconstituted stone bench tops
- Ceiling mounted shower rose to ensuite
“We looked at many builders when we decided to transform our small, very ordinary home into something completely different. It wasn’t simply quality we were looking for, but someone who had the same vision as us, and who would put as much of themselves into the home as we were.
Michael and the team at Edgebuild were a perfect fit, and the result is testament to their attention to even the smallest detail. They seem to take genuine pride in every step of their work.
To call ours a renovation project doesn’t do the complexity and level of skill needed justice, and we are grateful to Edgebuild for creating such a beautiful home, admired (and envied) by all that enter it. And, to top it off, throughout the project they were and still are great to deal with – feeling more like friends than “our builders”.
We would have no hesitation in recommending Edgebuild to anyone who is interested in “creating” a new home rather than simply building.
Corinne & Paul McInerney”