The positioning and design encapsulating the sweeping valley views and magnificent sunsets this special block had to offer.
The home is at the fore of electronic technology with the HPM I-Control System at the helm.
Hydronic heating and a Chazelle wood burning fire keep things cozy in the winter months while the Daiken Refrigerated Air Conditioning unit takes care of the warmer months.
This palatial home manages to blend perfectly with its surrounding bush setting. The combination of natural materials allow for a delightful synergy with the nearby rolling hills.
This elegant design takes full advantage of the surrounding panoramic views and magnificent rural sunsets with its combination of glass walls and elevation.
Edgebuild has maintained a clear focus on sustainability and have installed 60.000 litres of water storage. This tank also servers as a static water supply for the integrated roof mounted domestic sprinkler system.
Some of the features of this home include
- 4 bedrooms all with built in or walk in robes
- Two bathroom and two ensuites
- Hydronic Heating
- Refrigerated cooling
- Wine cellar with double glazed viewing window to showcase wine
- Home office overlooking the valley and proposed pool
- Polished porcelain tiles throughout
- Spacious state of the art kitchen
- Reconstituted stone benches throughout
- Spotted gum parquetry flooring to dining and stair treads
- HPM I-control system incorporating lights, alarm, intercom, audio visual, telephone, data distribution, roller doors, security gates
- Commercial double glazed aluminium windows with energy efficient glass
- Exterior finishes include a combination of Timber shadow clad, rock work in basalt blend, acrylic render and brickwork
- Split level to suit contours & sitting on block
- Integrated living areas
- Home theatre room
- Billiard/Bar area opening onto large deck and proposed pool area
- Concealed speakers to alfresco
- 130sqm outbuilding for the tractor
- Fire sprinklers to roof areas
- 60,000 ltr water tank
- Automated entry gate with security monitoring
- Wide spacious hallways
“We have just completed building our Edgebuild home on a 20 Acre property we attained 4 years ago at Nutfield. Upon purchasing the land, we started to plan our “Dream Home” and engaged with Edgebuild to begin the design and planning stage of the project. Right from the outset Kelly and I were at ease with Michael and, having been through preliminary design and discussions with several other builders, were both immediately confident we would be able to achieve the ‘Special’ result we were looking for.
I am quite a perfectionist and have very high expectations in everything I do. Working with Michael and his team gave me a great deal of comfort knowing they too were striving every day to meet those high expectations, and to deliver a superior product that would stand out from the norm. The superior quality of the finishing, and the attention paid to the endless list of small details, is a reflection on the integrity and capabilities of the tradesmen in the team… This was such an important factor for us.
To have Michael’s constant input and advice right throughout the project was invaluable, and the fact he too is continually striving for perfection has been instrumental in having delivered us a truly remarkable home.