By positioning the buildings in a way that reduced visual bulk, combined with landscaping and the use of an exposed aggregate surface to the driveway, we allowed the townhouses to compliment and harmoniously nestle within the surrounding bushland setting.
We are very proud of the result achieved on this development.
- 3 bedrooms with Built in Robes
- Open plan living/ Dining Area
- Modern Kitchen
- Stainless Steel appliances
- Glass Splashbacks
- Austral Newport Bricks
- Polished timber floors
- Stone tops to kitchen and vanities
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Alfresco areas
- Brush fencing
- Random Castlemaine slate entries and stairs
- Hardwood lining to entries
- Glass Balustrade